Another delicious recipe for chicken legs.You will need:
2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons sugar
1/3 cup buttermilk
1.5 kg of chicken drumsticks with skin
salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 cups bread crumbs
1 teaspoon dried thyme
a pinch of cayenne pepper
1/4 cup mayonnaise
How to cook crispy chicken legs recipe:
1. Mix 1 tablespoon lemon zest and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add 1 cup water and sugar and stir, then add the yogurt.
2. Pierce each calf a few times with a fork, season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 200C. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator. Put the breadcrumbs, thyme, the remaining lemon zest, cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon of salt and some black pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Close and shake the bag well to blend mix.
4. Cover the baking sheet with foil and place on top of the bars. Brush grill with olive oil. Remove lower leg from the marinade hands and spread with mayonnaise, put in a bag with the bread mixture and roll to the shin breaded well. Put the lower leg on the grill.
5. Sprinkle the chicken with olive oil on top. Bake until golden brown, about 35 minutes, turn and bake until brown 35-40 minutes.