Safe and you're imagining how your guests will look at the dance floor, right? Although we are aware that brides worry that their marriage is not so funny, experts give you some of their best tips for you guarantee the musical success of your big day. Marcos Valdes, one of the top photographers in Mexico, betting that "the environment is provided by the guest, no matter how you put music". If they bring the good vibes from the start, sure that the track is always full. Tato Cid, wedding photographer, said "the attitude comes from the couple".
Mauricio Alanis, a master behind the lens, the key to success is based on several pillars: "perfectly know the tastes of the audience and the music program that works best for that particular group," he says. Similarly, from his point of view the musical success of a marriage depends also the attitude of the band or DJ, without neglecting the importance behind the sound system. In his words: "We must be very careful in the EQ, and eye, it is not what is heard louder, but better than listening." A tip that you will surely want to hand.
These 40 songs for weddings can be a great help to choose the rhythm that will sound on the big day, any Marcela Borro way wedding planner offers you the following: "I always tell the couple is that when they go to see a play at a wedding DJ not look at the music selection as the mark that the couple (can go to a wedding and they cumbiera are poperos and that does not mean the DJ is bad q), which stay tuned to changes between songs and genres. " Likewise, hiring a professional contract signature are essential for you to only worry about dancing all night.
As we know that a wedding should experiment with diversity, Ivonne Ramirez, professional wedding planner, recommends "music must have a bit of everything and not just the one they normally hear. You have to give the greatest chance to dance at first, since they are the first to go. "Sure, it's also very important "hire a DJ you hear the wishes of the couple and to be able to create an environment tailored" says Rivera Dagyi Wow that wedding.Now that you have the tips of the great experts, you just need to put this play list of 70 songs Perfect Wedding 2015. We assure you that, among so many different rhythms, lyrics and inspirations ... Your big dayIt will be memorable for all the guests! Do not forget to see also: 41 songs you must hear before you start your wedding, 40 songs with choreography for wedding and everything you need to know for your first dance as newlyweds.
They will not let me lie one of the most important for fun at a wedding factors is undoubtedly the music and atmosphere. Often the music is so good that we do not separate a minute of the track to wear it, and this is thanks to the good selection and, of course, mix of music for the wedding.
The music comes to the point that can make or break a wedding altogether, it is a decision that should not be taken lightly or on impulse. It is one of the most important, so before deciding which to choose DJ track is full all night, make his the following questions and take note of the following tips:
1. What has experience in weddings? The vast majority of DJs began his career in nightclubs, bars and often alternating with weddings, school in these places is a very good presentation; however the audience is very different in a wedding that a dive, so be sure to take a few years for grooms mixing.
2. How many DJs go? Some have more than one, is always a plus to have an extra pair of hands to mix and an extra head with musical ideas.
3. How many weddings do at the weekend? We all have the capacity to cover, and DJ talent and his team also have a number of weddings that can cover the same time, whether they know from the beginning to set aside that they like and can not win.
4. Does the equipment is yours or rented? There are DJs who have their own equipment and other than rent, the latter is not bad but if you own computer. The DJ says he is in excellent condition for play at your wedding and do not miss even the smallest detail.
5. What souvenirs distributed? Some already integrated into their cost, others not (be sure to ask), select the appropriate range according to the type of music they like is a must, it never hurts to pick a little more than suggested because the party always want : hats, lens, s wigs etc ...
6. Does the sound of the ceremony and cocktail are included? Make sure that the budget no longer cover the ceremony with minimum 2 microphones (preferably wireless) and audio equipment necessary for the group to sound to the ceremony (you can also sonorizarla the DJ). Do not forget to hire equipment for cocktail if it is in a different reception area and ceremony.
7. What are the options for banquet and wedding ceremony songs? In case you want a group of jazz, Cuban, marimba, violins different DJ, most have contacts and very good prices. It is very true sound to the banquet with DJ, select the genre of music and songs you want to hear with the DJ.
8. Is the lighting and tennis are included? Some DJ already included in its budget; other is separate, make sure you have an excellent lighting of both the wedding venue and the track and a nice track; they can be hired separately if handpainted or very specialized. TIP: Do not forget lighting boyfriends table, dessert table, some important source or wall, architectural lighting of the place and, if it is night, the spot that will continue until your table.
9. How much overtime? Know and have written since when time starts running the service is important, and also have the cost of the extra hour. Often you have to hire in advance.
10. How is the cabin? This is one of the most important questions: cleaning, symmetry and order is one of the decisive factors when hiring a DJ, because no longer used giant cabins, lodges and hung with concert lighting etc ... Everything is very clean, many Wireless times, booths nowadays are super girls and non-obtrusive.
11. Are the speakers how they placed? Often they go on the floor and many others are hung, in the latter case coordinate with the enclosure if you can hang in place or have carp can go inside it and just agree to put the team on time not interfere and has adequate weight to the support structure.
12. What DJ perform at my wedding? It is the key question, because they all have different styles and if you are working for them means that they are very good, but choose the ones they like and leave it in writing. DJ companies will have several working that's why they can cover more than a wedding.
13. plant light needed? There are venues that already includes light plant make sure that service is not an emergency. The DJ will tell them what they need capacity depending on the audio equipment and lighting that have contracted.