Music also enables them to improve psycho motor coordination, especially when singing songs that will be accompanied by simple movements and expression corporal.a cute baby boy playing a musical instrument xylophone isolated on a white background.Certain music also help the child relax and lower your anxiety level, which is beneficial for hyperactive or attention deficit disorder children.
On the other hand, the musical activities in the classroom, allowing them to improve their social relationships to share songs and feel part of the group, increasing their emotional security and self-confidence.
In general, the classes work siguentes aspects:
- The development of voice.
- Contact with the sound sources through various materials: objects and instruments.
- The recognition and representation of sound on its duration, intensity, pitch, timbre, etc.
- The development of auditory perception.
- The use of movement as a means of expression and motor, visual and auditory awareness, to know your own body and develop the sense and babies rítmico.When they are a little older, if the child continues to show interest in music, we can introduce them to the practice of an instrument.In short, the music is very healthy for children, has myriad benefits should not be missed.